This R6S tournament is supported by
Gifts Under Attack
- Playstation 4
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- Mode de jeu Bomb
- Format du tournoi Double Elimination
- Roster size: 5 - 10 players
- Date du début : 7 janvier 2017 г., 12:00 GMT
- confirmation de participation ( check-in) jusqu'au : 6 janvier 2017 г., 20:00 GMT
Règlement et Règles
- Tournament format — Round-robin
- Match format — Best of 3
- Team check-in and roster application — up to date
- Match is conducted on 2 maps, 6 rounds per map (+3 rounds in case of a tie)
- Each team must be registered on the NGT website.
- Each player must be registered on the NGT website and be a part of the team's roster.
- Player's minimum game level (rank) — 40
- Check the match schedule at the website
- Changes in the schedule are allowed upon agreement of the opposing team at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- The team is to show up in the lobby not later than 10 minutes from the beginning of the match.
- The screenshots with each round results are required from each team in order to identify the winner within 6 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Link to this match's YouTube or Twitch livestream can be used instead of screenshots
- Results are to be delivered to the NGT admins from the special form on the match's webpage
- You can agree on the results or start a dispute within 12 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Only NGT representatives are allowed to use the Spectator mode.
- Map victory gives 3 game points
- Map loss gives 1 game point
Warning! Penalty points are summed up throughout the match and are not related to the Game points.
|Wrong lobby/server settings||2|
|Player not from the Roster||2|
|Player not from the Team||3|
|Failure to attend the Match||3|
|Spawn with a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. without usage||1|
|Usage of a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. (spawn inclusive)||2|
|Bug usage, texture hacking and cheating||20|
|Sum of penalty points||Penalty|
|2||LOSS ON A MAP|
|3||LOSS OF A CURRENT MATCH|
The teams are ranked in Tournament Standings in accordance with game points earned.Additional matches will be held among the teams with the same number of victories. This relates to teams competing for 1st-3rd places.
Two maps are selected by the respective team leaders separately, whereas the third one, if necessary (in the Stage 2) is selected using a random numbers generator.1st and 2nd maps' lobbies are organized by 1st and 2nd teams respectively. The server for the third map is to be provided by the team leading in tickets.
Maps allowed are
- 'Hereford' Base
- Kafe 'Dostoyevsky'
- Presidential Plane
NGT Bomb 5v5 Rules. R6S
- Number of players — 4v4, 4v5, 5v5
- All weapons and gadgets are allowed
- Two shotguns per team (usage of Buck operator is recognized as usage of a shotgun)
- One shield per team
- Forbidden: bug usage and texture hacking
- Number of Rounds: 6
- Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
- Overtime: 3 Rounds
- Overtime score difference: 2
- Overtime role change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 6
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Damage handicap: 100
- Friendly fire damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Time of the Day: doesn't matter
- HUD Settings: Default
- Plant duration: 5
- Defuse duration: 5
- Fuse time: 45
- Preparation: 45
- Action: 180
The Schedule is yet to be published.
Matches will be approximately allocated as follows:
- Business days ( to ): 0:00 – 0:00 GMT
- Weekend ( to ): 17:00 – 19:00 GMT
7 janv. 2017
8 janv. 2017
9 janv. 2017
10 janv. 2017
The winner of the Losers Bracket goes back into the Main Bracket where they will fight for the 2nd and, perhaps, the 1st place.
The loser in the final match of the Losers Bracket will be awarded with the 3rd place in the Tournament.