This BF4 tournament is supported by
Battlefield 4: Premium Ops
- Playstation 4
- Battlefield 4
- Game mode: Small Conquest 8v8
- Tournament format: Two Stage
- Roster size: 8 - 20 players
- Start date: June 16, 2017, 6:00 PM GMT
- Team check-in date: June 6, 2017, 11:55 PM GMT
Regulations & Rules
- Two Stage Tournament
- Match format for Group Stage — Round Robin. Best of 2 (One match on 2 maps)
- Match format for Final Stage — Single Elimination. Best of 3 (One match on 3 maps)
- Team check-in and roster application — up to date
- 2 rounds per map
- Each team must be registered on the NGT website.
- Each player must be registered on the NGT website and be a part of the team's roster.
- Player's minimum game level (rank) — 40
- Check the match schedule at the website
- Changes in the schedule are allowed upon agreement of the opposing team at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- The team is to show up in the lobby not later than 10 minutes from the beginning of the match.
- The screenshots with each round results are required from each team in order to identify the winner within 6 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Link to this match's YouTube or Twitch livestream can be used instead of screenshots
- Results are to be delivered to the NGT admins from the special form on the match's webpage
- You can agree on the results or start a dispute within 12 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Only NGT representatives are allowed to use the Spectator mode.
- Map victory gives 3 game points
- Map loss gives 1 game point
Warning! Penalty points are summed up throughout the match and are not related to the Game points.
|Wrong lobby/server settings||2|
|Player not from the Roster||2|
|Player not from the Team||3|
|Failure to attend the Match||3|
|Spawn with a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. without usage||1|
|Usage of a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. (spawn inclusive)||2|
|Bug usage, texture hacking and cheating||20|
|Sum of penalty points||Penalty|
|2||LOSS ON A MAP|
|3||LOSS OF A CURRENT MATCH|
The win on a map is awarded regarding the sum of (difference in) the tickets during two rounds. The Team which wins 2 maps will win the match overall.
During the Stage 1 grouped teams are ranked according to game points earned. Top 4 teams from every group goes into Stage 2.
The winner of the Tournament is the team that wins the Final of the Stage 2.Additional match for the 4th and 5th place in any group in the Stage 1 is held only if the respective teams have the same number of game points.
<-! это для двухэтапного турнира -->
Two maps are selected by the respective team leaders separately, whereas the third one, if necessary (in the Stage 2) is selected using a random numbers generator.<-! это для плей-офф --> <-! это для турнира с круговой --> <-! это для плей-офф с веткой лузеров --> 1st and 2nd maps' lobbies are organized by 1st and 2nd teams respectively. The server for the third map is to be provided by the team leading in tickets.
Maps allowed are
- Operation 'Outbreak'
- Dragon Valley 2015
- Paracel Storm
- Rogue Transmission
- Caspian Border 2014
- Operation 'Firestorm' 2014
- Operation 'Métro' 2014
- Operation 'Mortar'
- Wave Breaker
- Lumphini Garden
- Operation 'Whiteout'
- Zavod Graveyard Shift
NGT Small Conquest 8v8 Rules. Battlefield 4
- Number of players — 7v7, 7v8, 8v8
- Weapons from DLC is allowed
Forbidden to use
- All M26, XM25 (except for smoke)
- Target detector (for Carbines & DMR)
- MBT LAW
- EOD Bot
- M18 Claymore
- M224 Mortar
- Radio Beacons
- SOFLAM, Gunner SOFLAM
- DS-3 Decoy
- AA Mine
- M2 SLAM
- Motion sensors
- Staff Shell
- Active Radar, Passive Radar
- Weapons located on the map (Battle Pick-ups)
Also forbidden:Golmud Railway: usage of stealth jets J-20 and SU-50, capture of point «Echo» and usage of vehicles spawned at this point; Paracel Storm: usage of a attack boat spawned at point «Alpha», capture of point «Echo» and usage of vehicles spawned at this point; Dawnbreaker: usage of stealth jets J-20 and F-35; Flood Zone: usage of a transport helicopter; Hainan Resort: usage of attack jets A-10 Warthog and Q-5 Fantan; Lancang Dam: simultaneous usage of 2 (two) infantry fighting vehicles; Operation 'Outbreak': usage of a transport helicopter; Rogue Transmission: usage of vehicles from points «Bravo» and «Charlie» (attack helicopter and AA); Zavod 311: usage of vehicles from the point «Bravo» (M142); Stealing vehicles from the hostile spawn; Bug usage and texture hacking.
The default server settings of the official server should be set with the following changes:
- Team Balance - OFF
- Friendly Fire - OFF
- AIM Assist Auto Rotation - OFF
- AIM Assist Slowdown - ON
- Killcam - OFF
- Use Mini-Map Spotting - ON
- Use 3D Spotting - ON
- Vehicle Respawn Delay - 100
- 3P Vehicle Cam - ON
- Round - 75% tickets
- Time Limit - 100
- Allow Public Spectators - Only For NGT Officials