This BF1 tournament is supported by
NGT Fast Cup «Summer 2017. Domination 5v5. PС»
- Personal Computer
- Battlefield 1
- Game mode: Domination 5v5
- Tournament format: Double Elimination
- Roster size: 5 - 8 players
- Start date: July 8, 2017, 12:00 PM GMT
- Team check-in date: July 6, 2017, 12:00 PM GMT
Regulations & Rules
- Tournament format — Double Elimination
- Match format — Best of 3
- Team check-in and roster application — up to date
- Match is conducted on 3 maps, 2 rounds per map
- Each team must be registered on the NGT website.
- Each player must be registered on the NGT website and be a part of the team's roster.
- Player's minimum game level (rank) — 40
- Check the match schedule at the website
- Changes in the schedule are allowed upon agreement of the opposing team at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
- The team is to show up in the lobby not later than 10 minutes from the beginning of the match.
- The screenshots with each round results are required from each team in order to identify the winner within 6 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Link to this match's YouTube or Twitch livestream can be used instead of screenshots
- Results are to be delivered to the NGT admins from the special form on the match's webpage
- You can agree on the results or start a dispute within 12 hours from the beginning of the match per updated schedule
- Only NGT representatives are allowed to use the Spectator mode.
- Map victory gives 3 game points
- Map loss gives 1 game point
Warning! Penalty points are summed up throughout the match and are not related to the Game points.
|Wrong lobby/server settings||2|
|Player not from the Roster||2|
|Player not from the Team||3|
|Failure to attend the Match||3|
|Spawn with a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. without usage||1|
|Usage of a forbidden class, weapon, attachment, etc. (spawn inclusive)||2|
|Bug usage, texture hacking and cheating||20|
|Sum of penalty points||Penalty|
|2||LOSS ON A MAP|
|3||LOSS OF A CURRENT MATCH|
The winner of the loosers bracket will be competing for 2nd and 3rd places with the team that will lose in the final.
- The map is won by the team with the largest sum of tickets gained for all rounds on the map. The match is won by the team with the most won maps.
- Tournament winner is the team that wins in all matches.
<-! это для двухэтапного турнира -->
Two maps are selected by the respective team leaders separately, whereas the third one, if necessary (in the Stage 2) is selected using a random numbers generator.<-! это для плей-офф --> <-! это для турнира с круговой --> <-! это для плей-офф с веткой лузеров --> 1st and 2nd maps' lobbies are organized by 1st and 2nd teams respectively. The server for the third map is to be provided by the team leading in tickets.
Maps allowed are
- Argonne Forest
- Ballroom Blitz
- Empire's Edge
- FAO Fortress
- Giant's Shadow
- Monte Grappa
- Sinai Desert
- The St. Quentin Scar
NGT Rules: Battlefield 1 – Domination 5v5
- Number of players — 4v4, 4v5, 5v5
- Weapons from DLCs are allowed
- 3 different classes should be present in the team at any moment in time.
Forbidden to use
- All Shotguns
- Martini-Henri Infantry
- Automatico M1918 (All variants)
- Mondragon Sniper
- Selbstlader M1916 Marksman
- M1909 Benét-Mercié Optical
- M1909 Benét-Mercié Telescopic
- Lewis Gun Optical
- BAR M1918 Telescopic
- Hellriegel 1915 Factory
- Light-Anti Tank Grenades
- Gas Grenades
- Impact Grenades
- Incendary Grenades
- The horse class and horses are banned. This means you can neither use a horse, nor spawn on one and get off and keep playing.
- Anti-Tank Grenade
- Rifle Grenade HE / FRG
- Crossbow Launcher HE / FRG
- Mortar AIR / HE
- Limpet Charge
- Flare Gun – Spot
- Tripwire Bomb : HE / GAS / INC
Empire's Edge: Central roof on Empire’s Edge is banned as well; Bug usage and texture hacking.
The default server settings of the official server should be set with the following changes:
- Melee - ON
- Shotgun - OFF
- Handgun - ON
- Explosives - ON
- LMG - ON
- SMG - ON
- Self-Loading Rifles - ON
- Single-Action Rifles - ON
- Assault - ON
- Medic - ON
- Support - ON
- Scout - ON
- Elite Classes - OFF
- LAND Vehicles - OFF
- AIR Vehicles - OFF
- Kill Cam - OFF
- Hud - ON
- Friendly Fire - OFF
- Regenerate Health - ON
- 3D Spotting - ON
- Minimap Spotting - ON
- Always Fog - OFF
- Nametags - ON
- Vehicle 3P Cam - ON
- Bullet Damage — 100%
- Ticket Count — 100%
- Respawn Time — 100%
- Vehicle Respawn — 100%
- AIM Assist Auto Rotation - OFF (as soon as such setting exists)
- AIM Assist Slowdown - ON (as soon as such setting exists)
- Allow Public Spectators - Only For NGT Officials
The Schedule is yet to be published.
Matches will be approximately allocated as follows:
- Business days (Monday to Friday): 17:00 – 18:00 GMT
- Weekend (Saturday to Sunday): 16:00 – 19:00 GMT